[pct-l] re: Groceries Hikers Buy...TP.

Paper towels. More absorbant, less flimsy. One square per day is more than
enough. Easy to pack (no cardboard tube to remove :-)). I send 'em in my
resupply boxes. Could also put a roll in a bounce box, I suppose.

I hear some ultralighters are going with something they call "blue shop towels"
but I don't know exactly what those are.