[pct-l] Dehydrators

I am currently running the WalMart Nesco American Harvest that has temp
control and motor on top.  I also am running an older American Harvest
Snackmaster Jr. without temp control and motor on bottom.

The Nesco is used full time and the Jr. is used for overflow.  The Nesco has
ten trays and I like to start off at a lower temp and raise it over time.
Both work fine, but took some time to get decent tasting meals from it.  The
meals are coming out great now, but I still wish I had the equipment that
"Just Tomatoes" uses.

The PEDestrian

I have the Walmart dehydrator.  Works without any problems.  I can't
compare it to others except......
It's much more reliable and convenient and reliable than a couple solar
dehydrators I built years ago.
Warner Springs Monty