[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 8

A group of four of us are planning on hiking the JMT from Kennedy Meadows
Campground to Tuollome Meadows.  We have 3 dates we can go July 1st, July 7th or
the weekend of Aug 1st.  Which would be better.  Knowing there are those of
you who have experience.  Also, which is better south bound or Northbound?  We
are planning 17 days.  If we go North, we are planning on resupplying at
Horseshoe Meadows CG just south of Cottonwood Pass, and Vermillion Resort.  Any
other suggestions?  What about going south?  Which would be the best resupply
points?  Sparrow