[pct-l] Sleeping Bags and Tents.

Hi, Jason,

I used a Feathered Friends bag rated at 20 degrees, a Swift model with an
Event shell. I liked it except for the opening. It was straight across,
instead of formed to fit a face, my face. I found myself fidgeting with the
drawstrings throughout most nights. Oh, and I had ordered the Swift because
it was the biggest bag FF made. I felt cramped in the bag.

Even with those negatives, I still use the bag because it keeps me warm on
cold, damp nights. I especially like the red Event shell.

Peace,
JJ