[pct-l] Sleeping Bags and Tents.

Has anyone used a Feathered Freinds or Mont-blell sleeping bag for the PCT?
Also, has anyone used a Mont-bell Monoframe Shelter Hexagon Tent, the
Mountain Hardware Approach, or Mountain Hardware PCT2 tent?  I'm hiking with
a freind, so the ultra-light, (sub-three pound tent), is not of concern.
I'm looking for a durable shelter that is no more than 5 lbs. that will keep
our gear dry and out of the elements, (lot's of electrionics.)
Thanks,
-Jason