From: "dude" <dude@fastmail.ca>
To: <Slyatpct@aol.com>
Cc: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>; <themtgoat@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Reds vs Vermillion Store

Reds sells just about anything you need, as long as you do not arrive
in late season (sept), when they start reducing stock for the winter.
if you are really hard up, Red's has a shuttle bus that goes up to the
town of Mammoth Lakes every hour (its not free, but reasonable).  The
town of Mammoth Lakes will have whatever you need.  There are ever a
few very well stocked sporting goods stores where you could buy tents,
packs, bags, parkas, boots, etc.  I beleive the shuttle runs between
7am and 7pm.