[pct-l] Reds vs Vermillion Store

On Jan 5, 2005, at 4:31 AM, dude wrote:

> Reds sells just about anything you need, as long as you do not arrive
> in late season (sept), when they start reducing stock for the winter.

It is also possible to get there before or just after they open for
the season in June.  I arrived this year around June 19th and they
had only been open for a couple days and the store was not fully
stocked.

If I did this section again I would probably resupply from Independence
all the way to Red's Meadow (skipping VVR) and then head in to Mammoth
Lakes for a zero day and resupply.