[pct-l] Olympus Stylus Digital Camera

great pics, Paul!  thanks for sharing.  The look better than many of my
pics taken with the Olympus Camedia 2040, which is supposed to be a
step up.

Good to know that the digital version of the stylus is still tough like
the film version. My film Stylus is nearly unbreakable.; I've had it
since 1997.  In 1998, I passed two people on the PCT who both say they
dropped their Styluses into streams and reached in quickly to grab them
and they both reported that the cameras suffered no ill effects
whatsoever from the submersion!  The weatherproof stylus is definitely
a great camera for hiking.

peace,
dude