[pct-l] Olympus Stylus Digital Camera

Have had the Olympus Stylus (digital version, the
D-300) for almost 2 yrs now. Have been very pleased
with the results. Takes good pictures, weather
resistant, reliable, takes a beating.

The down side is that it indeed uses a re-chargeable
battery. However, by taking off the view screen (how I
personally take pictures), was able to get 300 shots
out of one battery. As one of my luxury items is a
spare battery, that is almost 600 pics before I
recharge the battery! Easy enough to put it into a
bounce box for re-charging.

If anyone is curious about the picture quality, I
posted my Colorado Trail pics:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/magsct04

If you poke around my picture site, there are MANY
other examples of this camera's pictures (Colorado -
any album from Spring 2003 - present, Wyoming, Some of
the Utah albums, etc.)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com