[pct-l] Packers Lone Pine

Wow.
You hopped over to the store and back over.  I thought about doing that but
I'm too lazy.  Been there though.
1/2 pound burger AND the french fries.  Also a two foot in diameter 1"
thick pancake that Doug Junior serves with pride serving it whole resting
on two plates.  Pancake Callenge South.  He came out from around the corner
saying "He finished it!  He finished it!"  I didn't tell him my girlfriend
had a couple of bites. ( I didn't finish the Pancake Callenge in Siead
Valley either.)

Yes, they take packages and even have showers for a couple of bucks(when
they're working).  Hitching is very easy in comparison.  Maybe even ask
Doug Junior if he's headed down to see his girlfriend.  He's also a great
guide for what you need in Lone Pine.  (also great cheeseburgers and the
ultimate coffee/coffee house).  I'd still hitchike to Independence for
lodging$$$$$$$$.  And nice motel owners compared to my Lone Pine
experiences.  I did like one Lone Pine motel with a section where all the
rooms shared a bath.  "The old section."  There's a place called Dow Villa.
I think that's it.  Who knows, I may have been rerouted here if I
includeWhitney in the plan again.

Warner Springs Monty

<metam01@earthlink.net>