Fwd: [pct-l] various tidbits & new cheaper Priority Mail

Bob,

Since you and others are contacting many of the supply points on the northern
portion of the PCT, we (the ADZ organizers) have put together a list of items
that hikers need or want in a supply point.  We are sending this list out to
various Chambers of Commerce along the PCT in Sth Calif. to help them better
accomodate PCT hikers as the numbers grow.

Attached (for you, albeit the PCT-L does not allow attachments, thus if
anyone else wants a copy of this, please contact me offlist and I will send it to
you) is the list if you want to give this out to the various points that you
may contact along the trail to help them out.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel