[pct-l] various tidbits & new cheaper Priority Mail

In a message dated 1/3/2005 4:48:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rellinwood@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Finally, a postmaster on the trail just confirmed what someone else had
> mentioned a little while ago about the new ("last few weeks") FLAT RATE
> PRIORITY USPS BOXES, at $7.70.  I hadn't fully grasped the idea on PCT-L.
> It seems if you buy them, no matter the distance or weight, it only costs
> $7.70.

That's right.  The boxes are provided free and are available online or at the
PO.  Two sizes only, 11" X 8.5" X 5.5"  or 12" X 3.5" X 14"

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_store_non_ssl/display_products/productCategory.jsp?prodCat=/Shipping+Supplies/Flat+Rate+Boxes

or tiny url...

http://tinyurl.com/5eybz