[pct-l] MSR Dromlite 4L - any problem with lid leaking

I've used a 2 L Dromlite extensively without any leakage.  But, it is annoying to fill and get the cap back on without spilling.  I've also used a 10 L Dromedary with the same results.  Personally, I prefer the 2.4 L Platypus water bags.  A new (last year or so) design seems to have considerably improved durability in the area where the cap connects to the body.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett