[pct-l] MSR Dromlite 4L - any problem with lid leaking

Hi,
We use these bladders. We have had some problems with leaking, but only at
the place where the hose attaches to the lid. There is a little black
thing that can swivel on top of the lid attaching the hose. That has to be
tightened right, otherwise it will leak. Better not to put too much
pressure on that place.
Other than that I love them. They attach perfectly to a water filter to
fill them up and the bladders themselves are virtually bomb proof. I liked
the Camelbak because of its insulated hose, so we'll try to make something
ourselves to cover the hose on the MSR.
Hope this helps.
Saskia