[pct-l] Help!

This is probably heresy to many on the list, but consider what you want to
do after hiking the trail. If your legal assistant job provides experience
towards your career goal, consider sticking with it. You may have to explain
why you were unemployed for the six months of your hike, so this might give
the experience needed to break that point of view.

Of course, that's why I still have too many years until my thru hike.

AsABat
Class of 2014