[pct-l] Help!

I've had the philosophy that it's almost always worth trading money for
experience. Even if taking the trail maintenance job forces you to borrow
some money, it'll be worth it IMO. the money won't make much of a
difference in the long run but you'll likely gain from the experience for
a long time to come.

-Karl

Karl Brandt
http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~kbrandt/