[pct-l] snow pack between Tuolumne Meadows and Lake Tahoe

try: http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/current/PLOT_SWC

This link has several graphs (one for each section of the sierras), and several
lines/graph indicating current snow year, previous snow year, the driest year,
the wettest year, and the average. Should give you some idea of how things are
shaping up....