[pct-l] RE: fishing for my 2cents(my fishinggear)

> I use a 7piece fly rod ($39 Bigfive). With a couple knobs I attached at the
> base so that i can wrap the flyline like you would the rope at the base of a
> flagpole. I use no reel.

I use a Cabela fly rod, Cabela's cheapest reel, morell foam fly box
(really great), nippers, etc.  Total of 17oz.  I found that a couple
extra oz for the reel to make managing the line worth the weight.  I
protect the rod with a light plastic tube than gift wrap (i think) was
wrapped around.

--mark