[pct-l] stats Triple Crowns

There is some discussion on who was the first woman to thru-hike the PCT (I
recognize that you say "solo").  Jean Beck claims to be the first in 1974 with
her husband (?) so not solo.  However, I have the names of Jo & Mugs Knezacek
having hiked in the same year, 1971, as Eric Ryback, but have no information
on them at all.  I'm not even sure if one of them is a woman, but assume so.

Anyone out there know anything about the Knezaceks?

Greg "Strider" Hummel

losthiker@sisqtel.net writes:
I met Glory, and in 1976 I met Teddy Boston on the trail, the first woman to
hike the PCT solo and sobo.