[pct-l] Horses & Mules as pack-animals

Donna..! you make a lot os horse sence,and I enjoyed your writeings on horses,I tryed to wrtie you at your address ,but cant get through,some of your writeings I save and read over,your a interesting lady,and when I think about it it all makes sence, ,,But ,,How does a Mule campare to a hores,as in training as a pack mule ?they surly got to be the same animal ..!, I am Howard ,the one with the bad legs,that wanted to put a cart on the trail some time past,well I did all my research on the pct,and know most of all the rules,did get a Llama,,,However,,,a wild pack of dogs got him,Terrrible,,,!I still never made it to the trail,but getting closer and closer,,,!    Howard "the Bull"