[pct-l] stats Triple Crowns

<Gathering this fall that are not on the website yet. That brings the
<official list to 42. I agree with Sly's estimate of about 75 total.
<Ken

The official website for Triple Crown Hikers: AT, CDT, and PCT in their lifetime is the aldhawest. I've been working on completing the PCT since 1976, where do they find the time! I met Glory in July 2003 while looking for Eric Ryback's 1970 campsite on Big Ridge in the Marbles; at the time I didn't know who she was until I read Yogi's PCT planner book. I met Glory, and in 1976 I met Teddy Boston on the trail, the first woman to hike the PCT solo and sobo. You meet the greatest people in the wilderness.  First link is the aldhawest group, the second is the list of Triple Crowners pending updates.
http://www.aldhawest.org/
http://www.aldhawest.org/Triple/default.asp