[pct-l] city-slickers.....and horses...!

hey Lonetrail,    one of the funnest things I ever witnessed was at a  horse stable,one evening,it went this way,we all decited to rent a horse and go through San Jose's Alum Rock park up in the east side foot hills,it was oh I guess about 4 :pm we got about3/4s of the way through the park,and decited to talk to some gals that where there near a creek ,we stoped and gave the horses a drink,we must have been about 15 or so back in i955,all of a sudden,the first horse took off like an arrow,with one of our duddys on his back,screamming and hollering,we jumped on our horses back and look like they were in a trance,screamming and hollering like mad we just didn't what the hell went wrong,one of our friends got left behind,they were running like mad towards the stable,the owner of the stable was sitting there laughing like heck when we got back,and asked us if we wanted we can come back and get a free ride,needless to say,not one of use took that offer,thats when he told us ,that sort of thing happens all the time,ITS TIME FOR THEM TO EAT AND DRINK,,,,,?Howard