[pct-l] bikes on the trail,,,,,,,!

What is this ? for over a year I was trying to find out if I can ride my way towards the end of the pct,ON MOTORIZES ,NO BICYCLES,NO TWO WHEELS of any kind,,,,NOW,,,,everybody is rideing a bike,,,,what is this ?So I figured I could get a pack mule,plus they make good company,funny etc,on a long journey,is there that much traffic on the pct ?what ever happen to the common courtsy theory,,,,? Here,,,pass on by,,,I think a lot of you are Loquacious,and you know who you are ?I ve been in the mountains and never had this sort of surprizes before,Know I got to admit,I never been in the mountains for 4 years or so ago,but you all sound like its big trouble now,,and do as I say,not as I do,,Howard "the bull"