[pct-l] bicycles

I triggered nerves. Now there are people who hate and fear me, you don't need to. The first post on this thread was intended to learn what the rules were, not as a threat. I do not intend to break any rules. When I was told of the rules against bikes I expressed disagreement which was interpreted as attempted hostility. If it were I'd still be going on about it and throwing out insults, etc.
So you can rest assured that I am no threat, so you can put down the weapons and turn off the alarm. :-)

Kraig