[pct-l] Fw: you fail to see bikes on pct ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Norma
To: rmoak@fallingwater.com
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 11:43 AM
Subject: you fail to see bikes on pct ?

Hello Ron, I cant see where you fail to see bikes on the trail. one of the best reasons is to look at where bike access,s are,parks school stores,even McDonalds,I went to a Mcs in Sacrament,there was 4 bikes blocking the door,and an other 3 just laying in there bushes,Now its hard for me to get around,and I walk with a walking stick,I just picked them up and through them in the parking lot,the cops came ,and I showed where I triped on a bike and skinned my ankle,the kids didn't like it, but mine was in the bike rack,do you have any idea what a gang of boys can do on a trail,first there in the safety of the ridder,broken hands,arms,ankles,legs,stitches,and the list goes on & on,Now we are going to talk of the trail damage,first there is the subject on all the wild plants near the trail,, GONE,, all gone,then there is the little bridges,they are going to climb them ,all of them, some big ones ,for the bigger guys,and small ones for the smaller ones,then there is the tree climbing,watch this one says ,look at that down tree ? the one next to the water ,in front of that old bridge,???????????????,that rule on bikes was for you climbers,what are you going to do when you have your love ones near you in a tight spot,and here they come,5 bikes ,down hill,raceing down and 5 bikes going up ,@#$%$#@,,,!the trail is protected for you and your hikeing bunch,some people have to get knocked on the head to see the light,I have raised 4 boys,4 across the street,3 next door,and a boy and a girl on the other side ,and she is brave as any two bulls I have ever seen,Ive seen them jump,box,s in the street,then there was the hedges,then it was the parked cars,I seen more broken bones,cuts,black eyes,and dont even want to get into stitchs,,,,,think about it,,,! HOWARD L RUIZ