[pct-l] bicycles TRT -PCT

Hiked the TRT late Sept.this year. It was interesting hiking a multi-use
trail. For the most part the bikers were courteous and it was good to see
others out enjoying. There were a couple that weren't courteous and seemed
to enjoy flying up on me. I have a song i composed on the PCT just before
Kennedy Meadows related directly to Cyclists motorized or not. The lyrics
too crude for the gentle ears of this list and for the hit and run types i
encountered.
I noticed tire tracks on the PCT portion of the TRT and other sections of
TRT that weren't open to bikes. Its a bit of human nature to desire what
your told ya can't have and i foresee future problems with bikes on the PCT
where two transpose.
If anyone is thinking of hiking the TRT i highly recommend late Sept. early
Oct weather permitting  quite beautiful .
Jeff