[pct-l] Re: hands free umbrella?

Thanks Lonetrail for the referral to drleonard.com... On that same site, I
like the double umbrella better (designed to allow strong winds to blow
through it) and better yet, the pooch umbrella that can attach to your
pooch's leash to keep him dry. OK, I'm getting  a bit side tracked here...
but thanks to all for the advice concerning hands-free umbrellas-- I learned
alot. I'm going to hold out to see if the homemade backpack awnings are
going to be built and sold by Sycamore-- I still really like that idea...
 Cheers,
 Jeff