[pct-l] text wrap, mailing list software, etc

John Mertes mentioned the Mozilla browser/email client.
The Thunderbird email client also wraps long text lines
automatically too.

Since these kinds of questions tend to come up over and
over, I wrote some advice for people on another list
who want to use
computers but don't want to learn anything about computers.
Willingly or not, people like that are the pillars of
the spam and virus industry, so they need to learn
something about computers, like it or not.    And if
those users call ISP technical support, if they can get anybody
to answer, and if they can understand the accent of
whoever does answer, they still will not get the advice they
really need.    So I put my opinions on that subject
here:

http://gocamino.oakapple.net/spam.html