[pct-l] Getting Home...

Check out American West and other cheapo airlines when you're done.  They
don't seem to have as steep a markup for last minute purchases that other
airlines have.  And they only sell one way tickets so you're not paying the
one way markup, either.

In any case, visit the P.O. and mail anything that can't fly with you home
by ground transport.

Also, if you really don't need to rush, I recommend taking some time in the
northwest before you head home.

If you end up with time, you can always do what I did last year...  I bought
a car in California and took ten weeks to drive it 9000 miles back home.  I
sold it for more than I bought it for when I got home.  LOL

Mara

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor