From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of yogi
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 1:00 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [BULK] - [pct-l] Returning Home

Wait to buy your ticket until you're in Washington. I had a friend in
2001 who had to leave the trail in Stehekin (only 89 miles left!!)
because he had a non-refundable plane ticket and would have missed his
flight if he finished the trail.

It may cost you $100 more than buying the ticket 5 months in advance,
but that's what I would do. You don't want to have to rush to finish,
just to catch a flight.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com