[pct-l] Cookless Soak-N-Eat Foods

Marshall, which foods did not rehydrate well, do you
remember?

Also, I just started playing around with a homemade
solar stove and boiled some water (in only 1 hour!).
The heaviest part of the rig is the glass jar (painted
black). Does anyone know if hard plastic microwave
safe containers painted black would work too?!

Solar of course has it's draw backs but just a little
aluminum foil and two containers and presto! you have
a solar stove! I like the idea of carrying an
emergency Esbit tab! Thanks Mara.

aloha, Bluce