[pct-l] Instant coffee tastes awful?? Cowboy Coffee

In a message dated 11/24/2004 12:07:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bluceree_superstar@yahoo.com writes:

was  wondering if anyone had luck with soaking foods
ie beans, rice instead of  cooking them. I'd like to
ditch my stove for this hike. Any  ideas

Hi

I put a list of websites yesterday were a number of food processors make
vacuum packed precooked rice and bean which I sometimes eat with out cooking
they are slightly moist.
Here are the ones I have eaten without cooking.

Sweet Sue Home style Selections.   1 800 633 3294  Beef Stew & Chicken
Marinara 10 oz  pouch. Just heat and serve Can eat cold.  This is not Vac pascked
Zatarain"s  New Orleans  style food. Bean & rice precooked packs

_ww.tastybite.com_ (http://www.tastybite.com)    You gotta go there Vegetable
 Kofta Pilaf pre cooked just add three tablespoons of water and  heat.
Manwich BBQ Sauce wSweet Sue Home style  Selections.   1 800  633 3294  Beef
Stew & Chicken  Marinara 10 ith Ground Meat  *   800 457  4178   Cold lunch
over pita  bread.
_www.delallo.com_ (http://www.delallo.com/)   for your Italian  pepperoni,
salami & cheeses. great lunch
enjoy Lonetrail