[pct-l] lightwight water purification on the PCT

Hi,

I have used Chlorine Dioxide (Pristine) through out the high Sierras since 2001 and so far have not had any health problems related to water purification.  I will be hiking 800 miles of the PCT this coming season and will continue to use the two part Pristine water treatment.  Information on Pristine can be found at:

http://www.windupradio.com/Pristine/

Leo.