[pct-l] Re: plantar fascitis

Just a word of caution, "vitamin I" can be an athlete's best friend,
but long-term daily usage can lead to ulcers. I took 2-5 per day for
about five years to manage carpal tunnel, until it started eating
through my stomach. Fortunately, weight training allowed me an
alternate treatment for this injury.

Ibuprofen is great, helps pain and reduces inflamation, but be cautious
in any long-term use. Like Bethany said, keep it in reserve for
flare-ups.

-payslee