[pct-l] I'm another 2005 Thruhiker

Hi, I'm Dayla Dintelmann aka Doodlebug, I've been lurking for a long time here, I'm hiking the PCT in 2005. I plan to start at the kickoff, hopefully finishing on September 30- (my birthday- I'll be 32 next year), of course MMMV...I live in Springfield, Missouri.

 I hiked the JMT this summer and it was amazing, can't wait to hike the whole thing.

 I loved the quotes Mags, thanks.

Doodlebug

I wanted to put this posting up to find out who will be attempting a