[pct-l] Plantar fasciitis recovery

I've had plantar fasciitis since I was 15 (from running, not hiking).
Lots of stretching and custom orthotics have been key to managing it
long term.

The key to controlling flare-ups has been ibuprofen.  I take 2-4 tabs,
2-4 times a day AFTER any exercise that causes pain.  The goal is to not
mask any pain, but to use the ibuprofen to get the inflammation down as
soon as possible.  Continue as long as there is inflammation causing
pain.

                                                         __

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing disclosing or using any information contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.

FE01