[pct-l] Re: 2005 Start Date

Aloha All!

Due to having to leave the trail for 2.5 weeks beginning May 6/7th, I'm currently planning to start on April 15/16th, 2005.  My original intention had been to start April 5th but after listening to Jim and Jenny Owens, Mags and numerous others, I've moved it up to the 15/16th.  This allows me to get a few miles under on my shoes, go back to the Kickoff, get a few more miles, and possibly return to when others are still passing through.  Again, my current hopes/dreams/projections.  Anyone have any other suggestions?  Always willing to listen.

Yogi:  My many congratulations on your Triple Crown.  Most awesome!

Aloha! Ann

 <<I wouldn't start any earlier than the kickoff.  If you do, you'll likely
arrive at KM too early to safely enter the Sierra.>>