[pct-l] Plantar fasciitis recovery

Don asked,

>> ... this summer I developed a mild case of plantar fasciitis.

I believe the main key to beating PF is to stretch. Several others have
suggested a few stretches. Another is to lie on your stomach in bed before
getting up. Point your toes into the mattress and push backwards with your
heel. You'll feel a stretch in your PF and up into your Achilles tendon.

The use of a good insole is also important. Superfeet have been mentioned
and as long as you can handle the lack of cushioning of the SF, you're Ok.
Otherwise, look around for another firm insole with a good arch.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website