[pct-l] Plantar fasciitis recovery

Like most subjects, this one has been discussed before, but I find a
live discussion much more appealing than an archive search. Besides,
there might be some new experiences out there. After a couple of years
of trying to fit in a thru hike, things are looking good for 2005.
But, this summer I developed a mild case of plantar fasciitis.  Kinda
feels like a bruised heel.  It never really hurt much, so I added some
Spenco inserts to my NB 805s and kept on hiking.  I did a bunch of
hikes over the summer, and my problem gradually disappeared and was
gone by September.  Then, a couple of weeks ago, it came back. Still
only a mild case, but it really worries me prior to a thru hike.  I'll
go see my doctor, but I'd like to hear some ideas or experiences
regarding PF recovery.

Thanks,
Don Wilson