[pct-l] Plantar fasciitis recovery

You might be better off with Superfeet inserts rather
than Spenco, thus gaining arch support.  Perhaps not.
Feet are complicated and unique.

I started my thru hike with a plantar fascitic cyst,
cause unknown, but probably a prior injury.  Minor
pain and cramping were present.  I met a physical
therapist at ADZPCTKO who suggested that I stretch my
plantar fascia several times per day.  A stretch is
done gently by the way, and should be done after some
warming up.  I finished my thru hike with no problems.

When sitting, with legs outstretched on the ground in
front of you, place a towel or anything handy around
the ball of one foot.  Gently pull towards you on the
towel, with both hands, causing the plantar fascia of
that foot to stretch.  I repeat, gently.  Hold for
about 30 seconds.  Repeat for the other foot.  Three
times per day should suffice.

All the best.

Larry H