[BULK] - [pct-l] Thoughts on Bear Spray

Ha, ha.  An oldie but goodie.  Actually the
follwoing is a true story (I know, because I did
it!).  While in Jasper National Park up in
Canada, I found a bear bell along a trail that
had obviously fallen off of someone's pack (the
string was rotted through).  I carried that bell
with me on every trail I hiked, and sure enough,
I eventually found a big, old splat of Grizzly
dung.  I then carefully, and lovingly placed the
bell in the scat--deep enough for affect, but
still shallow enough to be easily seen, and
continued on my way.  To this day I have been
curious is anyone ever saw that and wondered
(with my luck, probably not).

Shane