FW: RE: [BULK] - RE: [BULK] - - [pct-l] Back Packing Clubs

Guess I misunderstood the original question.

 [Original Message]
 From: Mike Saenz <msaenz@mve-architects.com
 To: <metam01@earthlink.net; pct list <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
 Date: 11/3/2004 10:48:38 AM
 Subject: RE: [BULK] - RE: [BULK] - - [pct-l] Back Packing Clubs

 Well, the best way would to have someone who has the selfless dedication
 such as the moderator of this list...

 Myself, I hit The PCT in the months that are agreeable to the segments
 I'm currently at. In other words, I've been needing to get from Warner
 to 74 since last June. I've been spending my hiking miles in the higher,
 cooler elevations. Now that it's cooled down and rain has relieved the
 water situation, I'll cruise through The Borrego while it's comfortable.
 But I may wait to cross Fuller Ridge until the winter conditions end.

 Sooooo....

 I'll be happy to post when I do non-PCT hikes if any on the list want to
 join, but since they're non-PCT and only SoCal local folks would be
 interested, this list may not be the proper forum.

 I have, however, kept e-mail addresses of a few of you out there who
 have expressed interest in joining me on my hikes, so if any of you on
 this list want to be informed of my upcoming trips, let me know!

 I try to make it out at least one trip a month...

 Next week (11/13&11/14), I'll be found on the PCT between the 79 and the
 74. Weather permitting, I'll be between the 74 and Saddle Junction
 (above Idyllwild) in December, or if weather isn't permitting, I'll find
 a trail for my feet elsewhere!

 M i c h a e l S a e n z
 McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
 A r c h i t e c t u r e P l a n n i n g I n t e r i o r s
 w w w . m v e - a r c h i t e c t s . c o m