[BULK] - RE: [BULK] - - [pct-l] Back Packing Clubs

Well, the best way would to have someone who has the selfless dedication
such as the moderator of this list...

Myself, I hit The PCT in the months that are agreeable to the segments
I'm currently at. In other words, I've been needing to get from Warner
to 74 since last June. I've been spending my hiking miles in the higher,
cooler elevations. Now that it's cooled down and rain has relieved the
water situation, I'll cruise through The Borrego while it's comfortable.
But I may wait to cross Fuller Ridge until the winter conditions end.

Sooooo....

I'll be happy to post when I do non-PCT hikes if any on the list want to
join, but since they're non-PCT and only SoCal local folks would be
interested, this list may not be the proper forum.

I have, however, kept e-mail addresses of a few of you out there who
have expressed interest in joining me on my hikes, so if any of you on
this list want to be informed of my upcoming trips, let me know!

I try to make it out at least one trip a month...

Next week (11/13&11/14), I'll be found on the PCT between the 79 and the
74. Weather permitting, I'll be between the 74 and Saddle Junction
(above Idyllwild) in December, or if weather isn't permitting, I'll find
a trail for my feet elsewhere!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m