[pct-l] Long distance hiking

I like that definition. My beard looks decent after 3 weeks. If we go with that, then any trip at or over 21 days? or about 400 miles?

Chris Willett <CWillett@pierce.ctc.edu> wrote:My definition is a question: Can I grow a respectable beard?

This might not apply everyone (hopefully), however.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett