[pct-l] RE: Recommend Weather Instrument?

Can anyone recommend a weather instrument under $200 that has temperature,
wind speed, and altitude that is suitable for lightweight backpacking?
Those are my top three priorities in decending order, but I wouldn't mind a
few other functions if they happen to be there. I favor the pocket type as
opposed to the type you wear on your wrist.  I've been foolin' around with
those small, cheap, pull tab type bulb thermometers for too long.  If I'm
lucky, my  non-hiking wife will get me one for Christmas, although I'll have
to convince her of the need of such a thing in a stealthy manner.  She does
check the weather channel frequently, so it may not be such a hard sell.

John Coyle
Sacramento(Still haven't seen Arnold)