[pct-l] Journal by digital voice recorder

Dude wrote:

One thing that I thought the voice recorder would help with is
documenting photos.  I always seem to come back from the trip and sit
there and look at several of my photos and say "hmmm.  now was this X
lake or Y lake?"  did the recorder help with that at all?

If you're using a digital camera, some of them have the ability to
record a sound clip that's attached to each picture, either
automatically as the picture is taken or at a later time.  My Canon S60
can do this.  It seems to be a great feature for annotating your photos
but I've never used it that way myself.

Just a thought.

Eric