[pct-l] Journal by digital voice recorder

that does sound great, but since I am stupid-crazy about weight, I'd be
concerned about the extra weight of a palm.  I wonder if I can get a
wrist watch with a notepad/pda thingy built in???  I've seen the Timex
Ironman Data Port pda watches that synch with Microsoft Outlook and I
was thinking about getting one, but I I don't think you can jot notes
on it.