[pct-l] Re: MEGA MILE BADICAL NINJA POSSE!!!!!

Hello my friends,

I am part of the elite brigade known as the MEGA MILE BADICAL NINJA POSSE!

Last I knew there were three of us.  I can't tell you who the leader is (i'd
have to steal all your ramen).  Just know this: to be a member the only
requirement is that the applicant possesses total dumb-ass attributes.  I am
one such individual.

It's how I got my name.

Matt and Ben, if you are out there - a lone dumb-ass is never a good thing.
Us dumb-asses need to stick together.  Email me.

Mouse

<garretchristensen@yahoo.com>,pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net