[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering this weekend

There's still time to plan a trip to the Donner Pass area in California and attend the ALDHA-West Gathering this weekend.  It's at the Clair Tappaan Lodge starting Friday evening and will go all weekend.  Take a look at the ALDHA-West web site for details, directions and a schedule: http://www.aldhawest.org.

The schedule can be downloaded at: http://www.aldhawest.org/Documents/2004/GatheringSchedule.pdf.

There is still room, and if you plan on attending attend please e-mail Bert Ewing at awbewing@aol.com so he can reserve a place for you.   Registration fee, lodging and meals are $42 per night.  I understand the lodge is a pretty cool place, too, and just a mile or so from the PCT.

This is the first year we are having the gathering in California.  We plan to alternate each year between California and a Pacific Northwest location.  I hope to see a bunch of you there!

Roger Carpenter