[pct-l] For those of you that missed Resouled at kickoff:

Saw this a couple of days ago and really enjoyed it. All the long
distance hiking dvds I've seen have been good, and each has their
different slant. Resouled looks very professional. John Olford
"Phantazmo" took his video camera with him and got some great film.
There is a balance between on the trail life - gear shots, cooking
shots, trail shots, resupply shots and the tremendous scenery that the
PCT offers. There are some great shots. There is one of people
crossing a snow field high up on the south side of Forester Pass where
it looks like a 70 degree slope and sudden death if you slip. There is
another in Washington showing the trail zig zaging along the very top
of a knife edged crest for miles. He sells it out of his website:
www.resouled.com

--
Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com